Varun Dhawan is a young actor from India. His good looks and his talent is loved by all inside the Bollywood film industry and all over the world by all of his fans. He is now in the circle of highest paid celebrities.
Biography, Wiki & Family Info
Varun Dhawan was born on 24 April 1987 in Mumbai, India. He is the son of famous Bollywood film director David Dhawan and Karuna Dhawan. He has one elder brother Rohit whose also a film director. Varun studied HSC at H.R. College of Commerce and Economics. He then got a degree in Business Management from Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom.
In 2010, Varun Dhawan worked as an assistant director to Karan Johar for the movie “My Name is Khan”. He made his acting debut from Student of the Year (2012). For which he also received Best Male Debut nomination in FilmFare.
After that he worked in many movies such as Main Tera Hero, Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania, Badlapur, ABCD 2, Dilwale, Dishoom, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Judwaa 2, Welcome to New York. he is working on October, Nawabzaade, Sui Dhaaga.
He is currently living in A/15, Sagar Darshan, Hanuman Nagar, Off Carter Road, Khar (West), Mumbai, 201 and 202, Beach Wood House at Oberoi Enclave Next to JW Marriot Hotel in Juhu, Mumbai.
Looks and Appearance
Varun Dhawan has Black eyes and Black hairs. he is 1.75 m or 5’9″ Tall, weights 78 Kg. His star sign is Taurus.
Affairs & Relationships
Varun Dhawan has spent much of his time in America. In this period he was reported to be in affair with a girl Sara. He also dated his co-star Tapase Pannu for a while but was later separated. Now a days he is dating Natasha Dalal (Fashion Designer).
- Since his childhood he is big fan of wrestling and also a fan of Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson.
- He got 82% marks in Matric Examination.
- He is non smoker and hates alcohols.
- When he was in Barry John’s acting school he did a short film ‘White Mountain’ with Arjun Kapoor.
- His favorite celebrities are Govinda, Dwayne Johnson, Angelina Jolie, Priyanka Chopra and Preity Zinta.
- He always do exercise, yoga and dance lessons. that helps him perform well on camera.
- He loves swimming and playing football.