Ufone 3G Postpay Tariff – Ufone Postpaid Internet Packages
There are five 3G postpay buckets, choose the best for yourself which suit your communication need and life style. The prices of these buckets ranges from Rs. 300 to Rs. 1200 so here is solution for everyone of you..!!
- 3G postpay solution for every one
- Most economical rates
- Diverse offerings of prices and packages, select which one suits your need to stay in touch
- Subscription Details
- Dial *3# to choose Mobile Internet Buckets of your choice
- Dial *4545# to check remaining balance
- Dial *7701# to Deactivate 3G
- If subscriber consume bucket volume, charges will be applied considering default tariff i.e. Rs.20 for the first MB and user will get next 19 MBs free and so on.
- Volume accumulator will reset at 12:00 AM midnight each and every day.
Terms & Conditions
- The buckets are accessible to postpay customers only
- These offers does not allow multiple subscriptions of the buckets
- Buckets subscribers will get maximum accessible internet speed. In fact speed will depend on many factors such as location, time, device, web pages accessed, number of subscribers etc.
- Customers operating 3G with 3G enabled phone can avail 3G buckets in 2G coverage areas but the net speed will be that of 2G.
GPRS Bucket For Roamers
GPRS is a 2G and 3G cellular communication network considering global system for mobile communications. GPRS bucket for roamers at low cost of Rs. 3000 per month is payable in many countries like USA, Saudi Arabia, UAE and UK etc
One subscription is required for a month and unsubscribe the GPRS Bucket considering Roamers anytime and anywhere.
- Prices & Tariff
- 3,000/ month
- Free GPRS limit/ month – 10MB
- 1 subscription/ month
- Deactivation: SMS ‘unsub’ to 6690
- Countries & Networks
- UAE – Etisalat
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia – Mobily
- USA – Cingular
- United Kingdom – Vodafone
- Germany – T-Mobile
Terms & Conditions
- Users can unsubscribe to this bucket by sending ‘unsub’ to 6690
- Effective 16th March 2018, taxes on all Postpay packages in correspondence to the provincial taxes are imposed by the Government which are listed in the table below.
|Tax Territory||Postpay Tax Regime – 2018|
|AIT||GST – Voice, texts,
VAS, Line rent &
|3)||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK)||12.50%||19.50%|
|6)||Azad Jammu & Kashmir (AJK)||12.50%||17.00%|
|8)||Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA)||0.00%||0.00%|
|9)||Provincially Administered Tribal Areas (PATA) – KPK||0.00%||0.00%|
|10)||PATA – Balochistan||0.00%||19.50%|