Bleaching is a simple way to get rid of stains on the skin and make skin brighter. Having white and clean skin definitely gives women confidence And one way to whiten the skin is by bleaching.
Apparently we can make our own bleaching herb ladies, here’s how:
- Take Dove soap 1 whole stick
- Stir with bear milk until it smoothed up, 1 full can
- Add the egg whites 1 egg, then mix well
- After all blended flat, blend 1 minute until it become a paste (blend it using a juicer or other blender).
- Move it to a closed container.
- Apply to body parts that want in bleach, feet, hands, neck and other parts. Let stand for 20-30 minutes until the paste is dry on your skin
- Rinse and dry up your skin with soft cloth or a towel.
You can store the remaining bleach in the refrigerator for up to 1 month, not in Freezer.
- This bleach we just created lightens skin not fur.
- It is good for body not face.
- For maximum results, use 2-3 times a week, if you have time every day you can apply it.
Well … easy ladies, Good luck and Hopefully Helpful