Facial problems in adolescence or adulthood is very troublesome. Facial problems such as pimples and blackheads can appear among men and women. One problem that often makes women not confident is the appearance of blackheads. The appearance of blackheads is marked by the presence of black spots on the face or the nose.
There are several ways to remove blackheads ranging from facial treatment to the use of blackheads. Many ways teenagers often eliminate blackheads, but most do not solve problems and seem to waste money. If you want a lost comedo with a simple way and does not require high costs try to remove it with a toothbrush.
It may sound strange, a toothbrush that works to clean teeth can be used to clear blackheads or pimples. Then how to use a toothbrush to clear blackheads in advance?
We know that the presence of blackheads caused by dust that accumulate, and layers of dead skin. Although not harmful, but the presence of blackheads on the face can lower one’s confidence. To clean blackheads using a toothbrush there are several steps you should do that is:
- Boil a toothbrush in boiling water with the aim of cleaning the dirt on the teeth. Boil for 5 minutes to quickly get rid of germs.
- Before doing so, apply the face with the mint for 10 minutes to clog the pores.
- The next step is to apply toothpaste on the face area that there are blackheads and leave for 5 minutes.
- Slowly brush the toothbrush on the part that has been given the tooth paste slowly or gently.
- When done, rinse with warm water and pat use the tonic.
- To get the most out of repeat the way for 1 or 2 times a week.
Toothpaste is used to clean blackheads are very useful because there are some content in it that can eliminate comedones such as baking soda, and hydrogen peroxide. But not all toothpastes are good for the skin, try to choose toothpaste made from herbal ingredients.